About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quick Thought

Alright I am going to talk to you like a best friend, except a best friend would know who I am talking about...

So I feel kind of like a moron...Yeah, ready? Drama queen part of me is coming out. Again.

I mean I just do, I feel like a moron. I don't know why. I just don't know what to do. Honestly I feel like a middle schooler and I have the growing pit in my stomach. There is a boy that I like, duh! I like him a lot. Thing is, I don't know why. I mean I know why I like him. I just can't figure out why I cant forget about him. I have been ale to do this before, to totally forget about a crush, and it's a harsh process for me. But I just can't figure out why this guy has a total grip on me!

And it saddens me too because we don't talk to each other as much as I would like to talk to him. But we do talk. See that should be able for me to be like, "BAM! We don't talk, so forget you! Good day!" But no, every time I see him, just an instant rush of feelings run through me. He has this magnetism, it's been this way ever since the week before Christmas break. I try not to focus on him, but then as soon as I see him, BOOM! And I am just so used to seeing him every weekend now, I don't know what I am going to do with my life with not being able to see him.

I need to FOCUS! I need to keep trying to figure out what I am going to do with my LIFE and this summer. But you know it's just like from the poem The Philosopher, "Yet a woman's ways are witless any sage will tell."

I went and talked to one of my friend's and he told me that I should be able to show I can be independent and I can show I can survive on my own and that I am a strong woman. And everyone just keeps saying God will bring you someone Percy! Thing is I think I found that person, and I just don't know how to approach it. Honestly I have been alone for far to long and I would like to get in the field and practice now. Cause I was in the field for only 6 weeks it was interesting good little start, but yeah screw that. Basically I was independent even through that unfortunate period of time.

And I won't see him for three months....

By the end of this treacherous hell story I am going through. I shall have a play idea/story for my playwriting class. Oh there is just something about theatre in your life....

No comments:

Post a Comment