About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Monday, February 28, 2011

Josh Announces "Straight to You" Tour


The Philosopher by Edna St. Vincent Millay

"And what are you that, wanting you,
I should be kept awake
As many nights as there are days
With weeping for your sake?

And what are you that, missing you,
As many days as crawl
I should be listening to the wind
And looking at the wall?

I know a man that's a braver man
And twenty men as kind,
And what are you, that you should be
The one man in my mind?

Yet women's ways are witless ways,
As any sage will tell,—
And what am I, that I should love
So wisely and so well?"

I performed this poem today for my Voice for the Stage class. It went very well! yay for adrenaline rush! And when I performed it I had someone very specific in mind, and I was very ANGRY performing this poem just like I was instructed during class. Though I wasn't angry at this person, I was angry at myself for being in this emotional state of mind.



Observations for the night:

-Just counted ten bracelets on my friend's wrist plus a watch. Don't know how he can take it, I can't bear a small watch on mine for a whole day.

-Just heard the most piercing scream come from my director, it was hilarious!

-How much the ballet troupe is flawless and they make it look so easy.

-I just had another person use my drawing I made of them as their profile picture.

-Someone ran into my car while backing up in the parking lot, even though I laid on my horn for the longest time.

-I love listening to Madame Giry and the Director practice their french accents.

-The severed head is now my boyfriend.

-Didn't know there were so many ways and arguments could be brought up about saying "ROME."

-I LOVE listening to Paingi and Carlotta argue with the director. Best quote from Carlotta, "Why?! Why do they pay attention to them? I am just as pretty as they!"

-This cast is super amazing and we could go straight to NYC and kick the current cast off stage.

-But the best observation I have made is....





JOSH GROBAN HAS ANNOUNCED HIS TOUR DATES FOR HIS "Straight to You" tour!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

He will be coming to Charlotte North Carolina June the 6th.

Do you know what this means? Drastic measures! I already renewed my Friends of Josh Groban membership and that means that I can purchase my pre-sale tickets this Wednesday and I am so PUMPED!!! If is God's will, please oh please hopefully Josh can recongnize Mary Joan from the concert! How amazing and wonderful would that be!

But oh goodness, there is about to be an EXPLOSIVE video to coming up this Saturday about Josh's tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment