About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I WILL Hear You Sing Once More!


"The day starts, the day ends
Time crawls by
Night steals in, pacing the floor
The moments creep,
Yet I can’t bear to sleep
Till I hear you sing

And weeks pass, and months pass
Seasons fly
Still you don’t walk through the door
And in a haze
I count the silent days
Till I hear you sing once more.

And sometimes at night time
I dream that you are there
But wake holding nothing but the empty air

And years come, and years go
Time runs dry
Still I ache down to the core
My broken soul
Can’t be alive and whole
Till I hear you sing once more

And music, your music
It teases at my ear
I turn and it fades away and you’re not here

Let hopes pass, let dreams pass
Let them die
Without you, what are they for?
I’ll always feel
No more than halfway real
Till I hear you sing once more"

This is "Till I Hear You Sing" from "Love Never Dies", the sequel to Phantom of the Opera. Yeah kinda obbsessed with this musical at the moment too.

But I posted this song for a reason, because one I am immensely blessed, and two I somewhat have the same feelings as the Phantom, except I can hear my person sing anytime I want, haha. But as for LIVE music, I get to hear him once more. ^-^




So I am running on a minimum of 5 hours of sleep cuz I could not sleep last night. Why? Because Josh Groban's tickets for FOJG members were going on sale at 10am this morning for his "Straight to You" tour.

So I was antsy all night, like you have no idea. Here are my tweets and facebook posts because of my excitement



Yeah, I was a little nutty, and everyone was very understanding. So I got up, got ready in like 20 minutes, thats a record. And then I went and sat on the couch just waiting and talking to my mom. All the girls in my quad were just laughing at me because I am such a geek.

Then the clock struck 10. I had TicketMaster pulled up, and I was already on the page I wanted, but I wanted front row, and for some reason I got the fourth row. And I could not figure out what was wrong, who already bought all those bloody rows?! And I was yelling at my mom I was on the verge of insanity, and I almost bought fourth row tickets. I kept yelling at my mom, "Shhhh shhh dont say anything I'm trying to I HATE THESE LITTLE CAPTA PHRASES!" Then I went back to the first page and PRAISETHELORD I saw the front row package option and I screamed like a lunatic.((Huge shout out to Sarah too, if it weren't for her awesome step by step list in order to buy tickets, I probably would have been CRAAAAAZEHHH!!!!))
By this time my RA was already in my room waiting for me to finish so she could get me out to convo. I walked around all day, all through campus, with this geeky wide smile on my face. I am so happy, and I have some amazing parents that understand my craziness for this man's talent and wonderfulness. I am super blessed and super excited.

Me and my Mom. 2 front row center stage for the concert in Greenville, SC for June 7th 2011.



This will be a day to remember.

And for those who want to know the answer to this question. NO! Mary Joan does not know I am going to Greenville, (YET) she thinks we are going to Charlotte NC concert because I live there.

She will realize this all...this Saturday.

People are you ready for Mary Joan to meet Josh, because I think I just got a golden opportunity.
IF YOU HAVE IDEAS SUGGESTIONS FOR MARY JOAN'S APPEARANCE AT THE CONCERT AS TO WHAT I SHOULD DO TWEET ME OR FACEBOOK ME, I NEED IDEAS!!!TALK TO ME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment