About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Breathe In...Breathe Out...

Ok so today wasnt that bad of a day. It could have been better. But when your in a math class, the world seems to get darker. Ugh! If the world didnt have a math, then yes the sun would shine a little more. I got really mad because I bought a book the other day and I found out that it's not in chapter form it's made completely of poems that are trying to tell a story. It really made me mad. I wanted to throw it across the room, but I want to return it. Maybe get another Gerogia Nicolson novel.

I live in the apartments called East on Liberty. So we get a lot more advantages. One of those is we get to bring dogs in our rooms! Cant own them, just let them come in. My RA's friend had her baby sit her teacup yorkie today. It was adorable and named Bella...yes, you're right, no brainer who is she named after?


Then earlier today I got invited to go see The Princess and the Frog with another group of friends.

Tomorrow will be better. I know it will. Because it's Friday. I am going to see Big River tomorrow and I am going home. Tomorrow will be a good day.

Ok, so why am I inhaling and exhaling, trying not to have a mental breakdown?

UNCC let me know through their future studet web portal, they made a decision. And I will not know that decision until 7-10 days. I will recieve an official letter in the mail.......

DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN PLEASE LET ME GET IN PLEASE LET THEM HAVE ACCEPTED ME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment