About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Monday, February 8, 2010

Keep it Positive!

Those were the lyrics to the song "Positive" from Legally Blonde musical. As you know I love musicals, and I actually got to see Legally Blonde on an off broadway show in Charlotte. It was great! Whoever came up with the idea, "Hey lets make Legally Blonde into a musical!" They were genius.

Its a good for girls to like. But when your sitting in class and your guy friend comes over starts singing the songs in an unatural falcetto, thats when it gets wierd.

But yes, today is a good day. Today I sent in my application to UNCC. Aimee and I will be going to meet with an admissions counsler this Friday. Then after that my friend Ben Godsell the Magnificent, will hang out. Which will be fun since we can catch up with eachother. We havent really talked since my Christmas party this year. Hopefully I can hang out with my fuzzball friend Chase too! ^-^

This will be a good week. I will stay positive and BELIEVE that UNCC will let me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment