About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life of the latest...

There is a few Facts going on in my life at the moment.


FACT, Something amazing has to happen for me to stay at Liberty.
FACT, UNCC wants me, and I want them.
FACT, I am sitting behind some random guy at Starbucks who has to be 20 or older, he is reading a book full of cartoon dragons.



Jaylyn, me, Jake, Josh and his cousins decided we all wanted to go explore abandoned buildings. Which was extremely crazy and scary. There was a couple of embarrassing moments that night. There was one point the only exit out, of one of the three buildings we went into, was a 12 foot jump. I was scared out of my mind, even though Jaylyn was like, WHOO! and just jumps down like a tiger! I was scared to death to jump, it was like jumping out a 2nd story house, can you blame me that I didnt want to jump? So all of the guys got under me and had to catch me! Do you have any idea how embarrasing that was for me? Plus on the way down, my pants caught on to a nail and ripped at my thigh! It was bad.



Then we went under a bridge that was covered in trash, and Josh asked if anyone had a flash light since Jake wasnt under the bridge with us and he had the flashlight. So I dug into my purse for my keys that had a little flashlight on it. I turned it on and searched my surrondings till I shined the light on the far end of the bridge there was two men sitting there. The boys took off and left me and Jaylyn behind. When I was trying to get back out from under the bridge I slipped and Josh had to grab me by my shoulders and rip me out.


FACT I am Priscilla...and I cant be anyone except myself. me.

2 comments: