About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to Liberty

When I arrived back home in NC. My fluffy dahlings were so happy to see me. I was flipping out too because I missed my dogs so much. I did not see any of my cousins till the morning. When I saw Dillon, he instantly told me everything I missed. Including his love life, and how a cougar is chasing him. I told him I did not CARE! But then he told me how she started to flirt with this one boy that I had a mini crush on over the summer, and thats when I got involved with the drama. See, I dont cause drama...it follows me.

Well yesterday was the most dreaded of all. I was really scared to go back to Liberty. I dont care about the school work, its just people that make me a little down at times. I had enjoyed getting closer to my cousin Dillon, and my youth group over break. I even went up to my friend Marcus at church, he told he wasnt sure he was going back or not. He lives in Statesville and he goes to University of Charlotte! Thats a 40 minute drive! He is clearly very smart, because he always seems to be observing. And he is soooo good looking, talented, and likeable (when he opens up) he could make friends easily. I looked at him and told him I was thinking about transfrerring to UNCC next fall. He looked at me and smiled, it was like he read my mind, he said, "To far from home huh?" I began to stutter, and I finally gave in and said, that it was exactly right. I missed North Carolina. I miss my parents of course. I miss, believe it or not, Dillon. And I missed all my friends who stayed in NC.

I like home. But I know I cant leave Liberty this semester.

I didnt want to go back, not after I heard my best friend, Allie, wasnt coming back. I was ready to enroll right into a community college. Most of all I had the strong feeling that no one really missed me at Liberty. I knew one person who was completely ecstatic for me to return and it was Jaylyn. My newest bestest friend! But that was it. No one wrote on my facebook wall over break how much they missed me, even though they did it to everyones wall except mine. I did not get a single text from any of them over break. I mean I can see why people dont like me, I am quiet at times, and sometimes, Im annoying to people. I just dont know how to fix it.

Anywho, I got to Lynchburg. I went and bought my books and went to my dorm. No one was in my quad.So I took advantage of the solitude to put all of my things back into place. A little later on my room mate shows up. The first semester we didnt get along, but I figured I would try this semester. So we got into a conversation about our vacations, which was nice. Then I heard someone come in. I walked out of my room to see who, it was Jaylyn. She screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped on top of me!!!! I was so shocked I had not see one being so happy to see me in my life, except Jazzy my dog! Then Karyn came in, and she screamed when she saw me too! I was so in shock, and then Becky. Becky gave me a huge hug screeching as well. I was already in a state of shock that they actually did miss me. Liz came in last and she gave me...three hugs, haha!

Later on Jaylyn and I were sitting on the living room floor singing Wicked songs, when Liz came out of her room. She asked us if we wanted to go get some coffee. Jaylyn and I were already up and ready to go. When I walked out, our brother quad was already waiting in the parking lot for us. I came out last and I was really afraid that there wasnt going to be any room for me. So I went to both vechicles and they both were full. Here was to a GREAT start at the year. So I told them to go on without me. Till every single person in Joe's mini SUV started to yell at me. Roy, our brother RA, got out and pulled me to the front seat and let me sit in the front and he crawled in the back. Which was EXTREMELY NICE! I love Roy. But when I sat in the front I was already regretting I had come...because once again I felt like I was invading them.

When we got to Campus North. I got out and everyone was giving hugs, except me, because I wasnt really sure if I could. So I stood next to Jaylyn, and right then Jason came right over to me and gave me a big hug. Then Josh, then Jaylyn's brother Jake. I guess some people did miss me, just a little though.
We all went into the Tilley and played Maffia. It was the first game of Maffia that I was actually the Maffia!!!! I was a character everytime and I was never a towns person! It was great! THe best part was we didnt have any cards so the narrator would tell us if we were a character or not. It was the best game I have ever played, I have never see so many other drama queens in my life! It ended up to being a really good night.

Welcome back to Liberty.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Percy, if you change your template to "Minima Dark" it will show all of your background. (If you look at my blog you will see what I mean.) I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.shabbyblogs.com/button.html

    Click on that link and look for the button that says "The Queen of Random"

    ReplyDelete