About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I have an Andy, Dwight relationship...


So I have a Dwight and Andy relationship. If you have watched The Office you would know what I am talking about! There was one episode(take that back almost every episode) where Dwight and Andy tried to outdo eachother. Either they were being absolutely terrible to one another or they would do kind things instead.

Remember sneaky caniving Dwight who always snuck around with sleeping with Angela, even when Andy and Angela were going to get married! It pissed me off, because look at poor helpless little Andy, who had absolutely no idea! Poor poor poor Andy....

I AM THE ANDY IN THIS SITUATION!

2 comments:

  1. Do you two always like the same guy? Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! it always comes out to be that way! Allie its driving me crazy! like I showed her Alex. and she was like oooooh he is soooo cute!!! and I just looked at her. then one day she said she saw him in the tunnel and he didnt see her, but she was going say if he did see her, and i was like BACK OFF! i didnt say that but i was close to it...

    But no, I woke up this morning to her going, "Jake..bla bla bla bla bla bla, bahhahahah! Jake!!!!" UGh!!! shoot me Allie and put me out of my misery pweez!!!

    ReplyDelete