About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Semester #2!!

So, I have officially went to each class for this semster. Except my Communications class, which just decided to show up on my schedule. SO it decided to show up and now I have to go from back to back classes on monday wednesday fridays. It's at North Campus. I dont know how many have seen or have been to Liberty Univesity. There is main campus and then North Campus which is very far from where I live on my dorms. You have to take buses to get there, or you walk a very long way. So buses scare me, and I save my walking by walking to my own car in "the pit." So I solved that problem.

But my classes are good so far. I have already decided that my VCAR Art Appreciation class is going to be the best ever! The professor is the best ever, he is so off the wall, and random! It's going to be the best. He let us out 35 minutes before we were supposed to! HA! Plus, my friends Alex, Becky and Betsy are in the class! Can you say BLAST!

The one class I know I am not going to like at all is my Math 100 class. I hate math so much, bleh!

But my theatre class is very interesting. It has almost every single star from the play productions held at Liberty. So my professor started to call out role and he stopped on me. He looked at me and then told all of the major actors to turn around to look at me. He told me that I looked like this one actress from liberty's department. 50 people stared at me...My face got major hot, and (a somewhat good friend) Kyle turned around to laugh in my face...I kicked his chair. But on the good side my professor told me the woman he was comparing me to was very beautiful. Thank you, very much buddy. now... WHY DIDNT YOU PUT ME IN YOUR PLAY!!!!!! But its the same old story, freshman never get in. Unless you are Kyle, who is a freshman. But he is very talented. So of course they need his character on stage.

But whatever here is to a new semester. I hope it makes me decide to stay at Liberty.

2 comments: