About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fact: Never Never ROCKS!


Ok, I dont know how many readers I really have, or who is actually reading this blog, but I am now advertising. Never Never, the band is awesome! They are like a twist of Coldplay and NeverShoutNever. Which are two big favs of mine, and when they are together they are...art. AMA ZE ZING!

It is now officially the day of my dearest friend Allie's birth! YAY! What a wondorous day! Happy Birthday Allie!

Today I will be going home, at 3:45pm, I shall leave. I am going home to go see one of my favorite preachers. He is a prophet. I have seen him the last three years. The first year when he called me up for the very first time he really surprised me. He prayed right in front of me and I had never seen this man before, but he basically spilled my entire character out. He was spot on with his interpretation on me. It kinda freaked me out, but I believed him. I really truly think he is blessed. People say prophets dont exist anymore. They died out after Jesus left. Ok, if that is true...what was Paul? FACT. (Yes, I am quoting Dwight because it is a fact.)

The main reason I am going home is to see my friends at my youth group because they all begged me to come to this service tonight. So I am going to be with them and I know they will be there for me.

Last night I figured out that I was not having an emotional breakdown. Curse you Eve...
I am feeling better today. Out of the odds of the past things, today didnt turn out so bad. My car almost being towed. A lot of good things happened towards the end of the day. I watched half of season 3 of The Office. Which makes me happy inside.

Then I realized something. Andy from the Office is my favorite character. I noticed in the show that he dosent care what anyone thinks. He is going to do anything he wants and try the best to get it. He is also extremely nice, deceptive, and generous in some ways. I could be like that. I want to be like Andy! I want to have a character like Andy.

Also I have a confession. I have been crushing on so many guys. But I am officially stuck on ONE. I know a shocker. But I have no idea if he likes me. I would sooooooo hope so. But he is great and very talented. He has me hooked. And I will not reveal his name because I have no idea who reads this bloody thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment