About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Leaving Paradise

((Sorry this post was a draft for the longest time.))

Today is a sad day. I am leaving to go back home to North Carolina. I never knew a week could fly by so fast, it is truly depressing.

I have some great news! We went shopping almost all day yesterday. My aunt came with me and my mother. She wanted to come so she could buy me a Christmas present, she is the only family member other than my wonderful cousin Aimee who got me something for Christmas. She actually let me pick out a sterling silver ring that has red crystals in the middle of the band, very nice.

When we came back to the beach. I just plopped down on my beach chair and listened to my iPod, which blasted 30 Seconds to Mars. My mom came down, and I usually wait for her to go into the ocean. She hit the back of my chair frantically. I turned around to see her wide eyes mouthing something. She said, "That's the dad!" I about broke my back turning around to spot the Columbian dad, Jamie! They were here, they didnt come Thursday, but they came Friday! I looked at my mother and rolled my eyes. I told her if they wanted to see us, then they would come to us. I had the feelings still that they totally ditched us.

The waves were WICKED! They were absolutely amazing, so huge!!! My mother and I went in to take on the monstorous things. My aunt and uncle tried to come in, but when they tried entering they ended up getting swifted off their feet. Hence, they didnt try to come all the way in again. Haha! A few minutes later I coud have sworm I saw Daniel spot us in the water. I ignored his gaze from the beach. Then I saw that him and his father started to come into the ocean. They battled the waves themselves coming in. Till, all of the sudden, one HUGE wave came up. I knew it was going to break and I knew I was going under for sure! So I let out a war cry, and tried jumping the massive thing. After I came back up from the water. I brushed off my eyes and looked over at Jamie to see if he heard me. He did. So he waved at me and my mother. I waved back. In a few short minutes he was swimming right over to us. I thought CRUD! I knew from the way I was ripping my eyes apart from the salwater that my makeup was smeared all over my face. Not very attractive.

A little while later after talking with Jamie and my mother, Daniel swam over. We talked altogether for a very long time. Daniel would not leave us, and he was freezing cold, literally his lip was trembling he was so cold! My mom said something to him and he just said yes that he was freezing, and still stayed. I couldnt figure out if he was being nice and staying with us talking or if he was staying because there was 4 girls in bikinnis jumping around taking pictures, and flicking off the camera, ugh. Even from what I could tell they each looked like members of the Pussy Cat Dolls. I will look like that someday! This automatically made EVEN more self concious than I already am and I didnt want him to see me in my ridiculous takini/skirt suit.

Anyways by the end of the day we all exchanged emails and facebooks! It was funny they were trying to get me to say their last name right, but I kept screwing up and they were all cracking up at me. Trujillo. When I was parting from them, they each gave me a besito. When it came to Daniel, I about froze, he almost kissed my ear! I wanted to do a happy dance right there in from of them. Of course I didnt. COMPOSURE!!!

Daniel is now my friend on facebook as well as his sisters, Andre, and Veronica. His relationship status is single from what I could see, and he is 22 YEARS OLD!!! I couldnt believe it, I thought he was my age. But lets look at reality, he lives in Columbia, and he is way to gorgeous. So I guess, the only time I will ever hear, or see him again, is January 2011. :(

But you never know...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment