About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Daniel Powder you may take the stage!

Bad Day...as if that song could not have been a better time for it then today.

Well, let's see, today was just a bad day.

One, my Dad had to go home early because of our money issues with our buisness. He went back to Search and Destroy. When he left he told my mother and I to be happy and not worry. How can one be happy and not worry that your buisness is about to fail?

Two, Daniel never showed up today on the beach. I waited all day on the beach, anxious to see if he would come. He never did. And I'm not at all that surprised. I wasted a whole day on the beach being on my toes waiting for him to show.

Three, one of my best friends is sick. She isnt returning to Liberty. And I dont know what to do. I dont want to go back to Liberty without her...I am lost without her. I dont have any GOOD friends at Liberty! I will be lost without her.

Four, one of my other friends is back home and just broke up with her boyfriend. We were convinced she was going to marry this guy. I guess not

Five, another friend is hurt because he feels isolated and alone.

Six, I have to figure what I am going to do. Should I stay? Or Should I go?

It's just hard and you think and pray and ask God, when will the trials end? Where does the hurt stop?

I'm stuck on this little island. I WANT and NEED to go back home. I dont want to be here anymore. I couldnt stay here in Aruba to live. Because that would mean I am leaving my life and so many other lives hanging over in the US.

Saturday, please come. I need to go home.

3 comments: