About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Michael Scott


Over this past Christmas break I have developed a fetish for The Office. I used to think the show was absolutely boring and ridiculous. I take it back, I love it soooo much! Even when I was in the 10th grade we took a tour around Universal's TV sets, and we walked right on to The Office's set. Of course I did not apreciate this, and I can not tell you how much I shame myself for this fact...

But Michael Scott and I have a lot in common. We want to be friends with everyone. Except Michael shows that in a weird and "nutty" way. He just loses complete control...But I, on the other hand, try to be nice to everyone. My mother hates this about me, because when one person dosent like me, I "get bent out of shape." Recently I have not been caring as much. But it's really sad when it comes down to the friends that you thought were your friends, are not. They are users, back stabbers, or just plain out mean...

It's like whatever. And to tell the truth, us girls, we are all back stabbing in some way. We either like to flirt with other girl's boyfriends or crushs. We like to talk behind each other's backs. We give false compliments. We all secretly adore drama. And we are very moody, and when we are in a bad mood, we will take it out on you. The list is endless, but that is just a typical woman's nature. Some are different, some have different values and have more honour than others. I have met...3 girls like this.

So you never know who your true friends are, until it comes to crisis mode. I personally like being friends with younger girls, like "teeny boppers." Because one, I can connect with them. Two, they adore you, because you're older. And three, they are great girls. Four, they love drama just as much as I do. But since you are older than them, YOU ARE THE BEST. Plus, I love hanging out with my youth girls all the time. That is another Michael Scott quality I have, we both want to be the best in someone's eyes.

Truth is, I need to find my Dwight. You know, that one friend that will never ever let you down! One that you can count on, even if you cant STAND THEM! I want a Dwight, because that is the true friend. Or I would be more than willing to be someone's Dwight.

I just need one friend on campus to get me through the semester. Since my best friend left, I have no one here. I am scared. This weekend I am having a get together with Aimee, she is going to help me transfer closer to home. UNCC. I really hope they take me this time. I really hope something amazing happens here at Liberty that makes me want to stay, but as far as I am concerned...I need to escape.

2 comments:

  1. Like my Grandpa always says, be happy, because you're happier when you're happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Allie! have a wonderful birthday! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete